Triple Three Buffet


Been studying too much that I hve to blog about things! oK! R and I went to Triple Three at Mandarin Gallery on Thursday. We bought the Groupon voucher last week. Been there once with his Lucas Uncle and family for a dinner buffet. The experience was great hence this second time :)

We drove there and the parking was expensive! $7 for just 2hrs +??!! No complimentary parking also.



But the food was awesome! I had many prawns:) Love PRAWNS TTM! There were many different kind of foods to try but I was rather disappointed with the DIM SUM. Not tasty at all.

There were pastries as well. Banana chocolate cake, tiramisu, nyoya kuehs etc etc






I remember the last time we were there, R ate until he puked because he was too full. LMAO! So, this time round we controlled ourselves a lot. haha

Nothing much after that, came back home to continue mugging. ok, I mean sleeping first then MUG! I feel like a pig! What we have been doing this week: Eat, Sleep, Study....Repeating this cycle again and again.

Oh!We managed to squeeze in a swimming session :) Haven't swum in a long time and it felt good. Have to start my exercise regimes after exams! Getting really fat...

Comments

Popular Posts